Are you on LinkedIn? Yes, Good! Coz there are 720 million more. Do you know that 2million+ posts, articles, and recordings are posted on LinkedIn on a daily basis? It means you can become a content marketer on LinkedIn generating a huge number of leads, preferences, offers, and offers. Interesting, isn’t it?
LinkedIn has become the #1 one social media stage for working professionals & businesses. LinkedIn allows you to post your blogs, articles, views & promote your content throughout your LinkedIn network & way beyond.
It isn’t just valuable but also motivating. Today, let’s have a look at some of the best Linkedin content strategies to be used in 2021.
1. Identify Your Audience
It is possible that you don’t have enough connections on LinkedIn right now, and which is absolutely fine. Heck that, Coz even the CEOs have an average of 900 connections on this social media stage.
We’re trying to build up a superior community of individuals we need to interact and talk with. It’s simply like creating personas for your site. You need to make sure you complete your profile, send personal messages to your connection & interact in groups or discussions.
Commonly, we can separate the crowd into three categories:
- General Professionals
- Experts in Your Industry/Position
- Dormant Customers
Hunting “what content strategy works for LinkedIn,” Reach out to us; our team of Social Media Experts will guide you with some advanced proven techniques to help you to boost the sales or conversions of your business. LinkedIn is poised for better opportunities & growth. The wide network of LinkedIn helps your content gets noticed by huge audience.
2. Goal-Oriented Content Marketing
To reach the feeds of your targeted audience you need to create a goal-oriented content marketing strategy.
- Provide original content to your audience- You don’t need to always try to sell, instead try being helpful by sharing unique pieces of content with them. Try helping them with industry updated, ideas, growth, or opportunities.
- Be interesting – Do you like boring? No! I thought so. Nobody likes to see or read boring content. You need to add some graphics, images or videos to make it more enjoyable for your audience & followers.
- Tell stories and be realistic- You need to introduce some stories to hit right at the heart of your audience. By opening up to your audience, sharing your stories of success & failures, makes them feel more connected with you. It helps you to build trust & grow enormously.
3. Be Regular & Use Compelling Headlines
An intriguing headline always acts as a game-changer. Your headline is the first that LinkedIn’s audience is going to interact with. So it needs to be compelling & interesting.
The next important is you need to be regular. Do you imagine what kind of impression it leaves on your crowd when you are not active for more than a month? Be regular with your postings & keep an update slab. LinkedIn isn’t Facebook on which you can post anything you want. Post 1-2 related updates every day, to be on the safe side.
So, these 3 content marketing strategies for the Linkedin company page, or personal profile. If in any case, you want to rule in Linkedin marketing, you can contact us. OrbitX Technologies is one of the best digital marketing agency in Zanzibar, Tanzania. Our team of experts will assist you with the best possible action to be taken to reach your goals this year.